Hostel facilities at Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University Ukraine
Hostel & Accommodation
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University provides an excellent system of hostel accommodation.
- It owns three hostel buildings with capacity of over 2000 students.
- The rooms have an apartment like system with two beds and three bed rooms with an attached toilet and showers.
- All rooms are fully furnished with beds, mattress, pillows, blanket, two side tables, one cupboard and one table and chair.
- Each floor has a common hall for socializing and group activities and a common kitchen for cooking.
- In the building there is a gym cum recreation center including a table tennis table for an active social life in college.
- Occupants get a weekly change of bed-sheet and pillow case. Hot water, centralized heating, laundry are all available. A plumber, carpenter and electrician are available on call.
- The main hostel is located about 2 kilometers from the the City center. Many buses cover this distance or it is a pleasant 20-25 minute walk. Supermarkets and grocery shops are within 2-3 minutes’ walk from the hostel.
- All the hostels are well secure and under protection 24×7 to ensure safety of students.
- Off campus housing / flats are available for students who want to rent rooms or flats in private apartments. Prices vary depending on size and location of the flat.
- Sports activities at Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University are also encouraged and students actively participate in games like basketball, football, table tennis, track and field, etc at the university campus.
- The Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University has 3 libraries. Each library has its own 3 separate buildings.
- The aim of the library is supporting the teaching process and the independent work of the students.
- The three libraries are located in the University campus and comprise of -short-term book-borrowing library, long-term book-borrowing library and a computerized library.
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University library stock includes more than 800,000 copies of books, journals and thesis in the Ukrainian, English, Russian, French and German languages.
- The electronic reading hall is connected with the University data bank and Internet. The University supplies students with all the literature necessary for academic purposes.
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University library provides students and teaching staff members with the entire academic materials.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222