AIIMS MBBS 2019:Exam Pattern and Admit Card Download
The admission to all the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) -New Delhi, Rishikesh, Jodhpur, Patna, Rajpur, Bhubaneswar, Guntur, Nagpur and Bhopal campuses is secured through the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.
AIIMS, New Delhi is the conducting body holding the admission process each year. AIIMS offers admission to a total of 1,207 MBBS seats and each year more than 3 lakh aspirants appear for this exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Exam Date
AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam will be conducted on 25th & 26th May 2019 in two shifts:
- First shift (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Second shift (3:00 PM to 6:30 PM)
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Exam Mode
AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be an online exam containing 200 multiple choice and reason assertive type questions from:
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude & Logical Thinking
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Exam Duration
Three hours thirty minutes will be allotted to finish the test.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Marking Scheme
As per the marking scheme,
- +1 – For every correct response
- -1/3 – For every incorrect response
- 0 – For non attempt
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Admit Card Download
AIIMS, New Delhi has issued a downloadable admit card on May 15, 2019
Follow the steps listed below to download your AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card:
- Step1: Visit the official website aiimsexams.org
- Step2: Click on the link to download AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket
- Step3: Go to the Applicant Login section
- Step4: Enter the required details: Candidate’s ID and Password.
- Step5: After filling the details, click on the Login button
- Step6: Download AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card and print 2-3 copies for future use
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222