- Name of Institute: Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Year of Establishment: 1992
- Location: Western Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Language: English
- Type: Private
- Affiliated: University of Dhaka
- Approved By: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Bangladesh & NMC
- Courses offered: MBBS
- Affiliated Hospital: 1
- MBBS duration: 5 Years
- Academic Session: September
Founded in 1992, Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College is one of the renowned private medical colleges for women especially international students who are planning to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College is situated in the capital city Dhaka in Western Dhanmondi and provides a safe and secure environment for the students. The Medical College is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and is recognized by NMC (National Medical Council of India), Medical & Dental Council of Bangladesh (BMDC), and is listed in the WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
The college has a multicultural environment that supports a growth supportive and enthusiastic campus life for the students. Since its inception, Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College has been creating opportunities for doctors and other professionals to work at the highest level of an academic environment and provide cost-effective modern healthcare services at the University Hospital.
COURSES OFFERED AT Z.H. SIKDER WOMEN MEDICAL COLLEGE
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Duration of Course: 5 Years + 1-year Internship
- Language: English
CLINICAL TRAINING AT Z.H. SIKDER WOMEN MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College introduces its students with excellent practical experience and the community hospital offers extensive clinical exposure to a broad range of medical problems.
- Medical College arranges field visits for students in different institutes of public health importance to acquire practical knowledge about health problems.
- Students are placed in ward duties as per directives of the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council Curriculum.
TEACHING FACILITIES AT Z.H. SIKDER WOMEN MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College is furnished with the basic and para-clinical departments, state-of-the-art facilities, multimedia operated lecture galleries, exam halls, modern laboratories of Histology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, etc, dissection room, museum, tutorial rooms as well as spacious library with internet for the students.
- Students are generally taught through lectures, clinical demonstrations, seminars, symposiums, workshops, field visits, tutorials, and practical ward demonstrations.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at NMC approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can study MBBS in Bangladesh through Best Medical admission consultants to study abroad. The advantage of studying through MBBS admission guidance counsellors is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to take admission in Bangladesh and adapt to your University life effortlessly.
We are also among the Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI quota seats for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS Abroad. We have been assisting medical aspirants for over a decade to study MBBS abroad at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For detailed, Bangladesh MBBS fees for Indian students / FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS in Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College Bangladesh you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222/ +91 817395 2222