Ukraine is situated in Eastern Europe. It is a country with highly developed industries, science, and culture. The population is around 46, 5 million people. In 1991, Ukraine declared itself as an independent country. It is acknowledged as offering high quality of life. Famous for the hospitality these Ukrainians are always glad to welcome guests who feel here at home and these features make MBBS in Ukraine distinct from another country as a medical destination.
Bottom of Form
Ukraine has a well-developed transport system. So there will be no problems to get to any part of the country. One can travel all over the country by Air, train or bus. Local transport includes metro, buses, trolleybuses, trams.
Basic information about Ukraine
- Language-Russian, Ukrainian, English
- Approx Population-4.5 million
- Border countries-Russia, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Moldova
Benefits of MBBS from Ukraine
- The Education system provided here is the best and most advanced one amongst European Education.
- The Education provided are globally recognized which includes some of the following directories-
- EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.
Since Ukraine is the member country of Bologna process as a result of which the degrees obtained from Ukraine is valid in all European country (except Britain).
• Ukraine has a European Life Standard but unlike other European countries, the living is very easy on the budget as compared to other countries.
• The teaching method which is adopted in Ukraine has a worldwide acceptance.
- No language constraint as maximum people in Ukraine can understand and speak English.
- If any student studies in Ukraine for 3 consecutive years will get confirmed visa for all European countries along with USA and Canada making it one of the best reasons for studying in Ukraine.
After considering the above points, Ukraine can be considered as one of the best countries to study MBBS from.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222