NEET UG 2020 Counselling Round-2 Registration started: Check the important details
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has activated the link for the registration process for the 2nd round of NEET-UG 2020 counselling on November 20. All the interested candidates can register till 23rd Nov 2020 to participate in the second round of MCC Counselling on the official website, mcc.nic.in. Earlier the registration process was supposed to commence from November 18 but was postponed to add seats reserved for Wards of Insured Persons (IP Quota) in the seat matrix of Round-2.
The two colleges (Deemed to be Universities) Datta Meghe Medical College, Wanadongri, Nagpur and Manipal- Tata Medical College, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand which was removed from the Seat Matrix before Seat Processing of Round-1 counselling have also been included in NEET-UG 2020 Round-2 counselling. The candidates can exercise choices for these two colleges in Round-2.
During registration NEET qualified candidates have to fill their preferences of colleges and pay a registration fee. The preferred choices then have to be locked and the results are set to be declared by 27th November 2020. The last date to physically report at the allotted college for verification of documents and submission of fees is 8th December 2020. There is no option to opt-out in this counselling level and candidates who participate in Round 2 and get a seat allotted would not be allowed to participate in other counselling.
NEET UG COUNSELLING 2020- ROUND 2: IMPORTANT DATES
(For 15% All India Quota/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC & AFMC Colleges)
|Registration||20th Nov 2020 to 23rd Nov 2020 till 08:00 PM|
|Choice Filling||20th Nov 2020 to 24th Nov 2020 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Payment Facility||20th Nov 2020 till 23rd Nov 2020 up to 11:59 PM|
|Choice locking||03:00 PM of 24th Nov 2020 till 11:59 PM of 24th Nov 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||25th Nov, 2020 & 26th Nov, 2020|
|Allotment Result||27th November 2020|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||28th November 2020 to 8th December 2020|
|Transfer of vacant seats to respective states||8th December 2020|
NEET UG COUNSELLING 2020- ROUND 2: ELIGIBILITY
- Fresh New Registration for Round-2 for those candidates who have not registered in Round-1 (with full payment of fees).
- Candidates who have not been allotted any seat in Round-1 of counselling.
- Reserved category candidates who were allotted seats in the first round of counselling, however, their admission got cancelled during the document verification process. Such candidates can appear for NEET UG counselling 2020 Round-2 but under a changed category.
- Candidates who have joined the college allotted to them during round-1 of counselling but at the same time opted for college up gradation in the second round of counselling.
- Candidates who did not join the college allotted to them and availed “Free exit” during the first round of counselling.
- Candidates resigned from the college allotted to them during the first round of counselling.
NEET UG COUNSELLING 2020- ROUND 2: REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “UG Medical Counselling”
- Click on the “new registration” tab on the left-hand side of the website.
- Fill NEET related information such as NEET roll number, DOB, and personal details.
- After entering all the details, candidates will be directed towards the payment window for paying NEET counselling fee.
- After successful payment, candidates will be required to fill and lock their choice or preference of colleges.
NOTE: Candidates, who registered during the first round of counselling but were not allotted any college seat, are not required to register again for Round 2.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222