NEET UG 2020 application process reopened for Registered Candidates till 9th February: Complete the process Now
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has reopened the NEET 2020 application process from February 3 to 9, 2020 (up to 11:50). Candidates who have not been able to complete the application process due to any reasons can fill the application form at the official website ntaneet.nic.in.
This opportunity is being given to only those candidates who have already completed the Step-I of submission of Application Form and registered themselves for NEET (UG)-2020 examination.
Candidates can complete the pending Step-II, III and IV using the below-mentioned documents in the following manner:
Step II: Fill in the complete Application Form
- Personal details
- Place of birth
- Choice of the language of question paper
- Choice of examination centre
- Academic details of Class 10, 11 and 12
Step III: Upload scanned images
- Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to200 kb),
- Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 50 kb – 300 kb),
- Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb),
- Left-hand thumb impression (file size: 10 kb-50 kb) in JPG/JPEG format. (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.)
- Class X Passing Certificate (file size: 100 kb to 400 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
NOTE: For all photographs, the focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
Step-4: Pay NEET 2020 Application Fee
- Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm through Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid safely for future reference.
- Application Fee:
- For General/ OBC- 1,500/-
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL- Rs 1400/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates- Rs. 800/-
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account.
- However, the candidate has to make another transaction of fee, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
- Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
- In case a candidate is found to fill in more than one application, the admit card will be cancelled/withheld and his/her candidature will be forfeited for this/future examination.
Documents to keep for future reference:
- Proof of remittance of fee
- Computer Generated Confirmation Page of NTA NEET Online Application
- Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from UTs of J & K and Ladakh who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222