NEET MDS 2020 Examination Date
The National Board of Examination (NBE) has started the application process for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) MDS 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply at the official website, natboard.edu.in. The last date to apply is October 31.
NEET MDS Entrance Exam is conducted for admission to various PG MDS Courses under Dentists Act, 1948 (amended from time to time).
Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin and instructions for online submission of application form carefully before starting online submission of the application form and ensure that no mandatory column in the online application form is left blank.
In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence/request for reconsideration will be entertained. If any deficiency in the application form is found it shall be communicated and Candidate will be given one week time thereafter to rectify the deficiency and provide supporting documents if so required.
NEET MDS 2020 Important Dates
|1.||Release of online application form||11th Oct 2019 at 3:00PM|
|2.||Last date for submission of application form||31st October 2019 till 11:55 PM|
|3.||CBT Demo test access||1 December 2019 onwards|
|4.||Admit card released||13 December 2019|
|5.||Examination Date||20 December 2019|
|6.||Declaration of Results||By 20 January 2020|
|7.||Counselling Starts||Second week of March 2020|
NEET MDS 2020 Overview
NEET MDS 2020 Exam Pattern-
- Mode of examination: Online (CBT) mode
- Exam conducted: NEET MDS 2020 shall be held on a single day & single session only
- Pattern of examination: MCQ based divided into (Part A-100 marks & B-140 marks)
- Of questions: 240 questions
- Duration: 3 hours
- Language: English only
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks awarded for each correct answer
1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer
- Purpose of Examination: Admission to MDS courses in India
NEET MDS 2020 Exam Fee:
- 3750/- (For General/OBC candidates)
- 2750/- (For SC/ST/PWD candidates)
NEET MDS 2020 Exam Centres: 57 Cities (Tentative)
NEET MDS 2020 Official website: www.nbe.edu.in
NEET MDS 2020 Eligibility
- A candidate for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course must possess a recognised degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India.
- Registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration.
- Undergone compulsory rotatory internship of a year in an approved/recognised dental college or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- Each candidate can register for NEET-MDS 2020 once only. Any candidate found to submit more than one application form shall be automatically debarred and his/her candidature cancelled.
- Foreign Nationals without DCI registration have to get permitted by The Council on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, obtain a temporary registration for the duration of the postgraduate training restricted to the dental college/institution to which he or she is admitted for the time being exclusively for postgraduate studies.
- Temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered as a medical practitioner in their own country from which they have obtained their basics dental qualification and that the degree is recognized by the corresponding state dental council or concerned authority.
NEET MDS 2020 Application Form
- Online submission of application form for NEET MDS 2020 for admission to MDS courses commences from 11 October 2019 from 03:00 PM onwards and ends 31 October 2019 (11:55 PM).
- At the end of the online submission of the application form, the candidate will get a computer-generated acknowledgement. This acknowledgement shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Candidates must preserve a hard copy of application form for future reference.
- Candidates have the option of changing the information entered in the application form after the last date of online submission of application form for a period of 3-5 days, but some information is non-editable.
NEET MDS 2020: Non-editable data of the application form are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No
- Email address
- Testing city
NEET MDS 2020: Steps for online submission of application form:
The following steps shall be followed while filling the online application form for NEET MDS 2020:
- Open NBE official website [www.nbe.edu.in] and click on the Registration link for NEET MDS 2020.
- Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID
- Fill the application form by filling in all personal and educational details and Upload your photograph & signature
- Choose your Test City; the availability of the location will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Pay the Exam Fee: via credit/debit cards issued by banks in India or through net banking. 3750/- (For General/OBC candidates) & Rs. 2750/- (For SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222