MBBS admission in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine has been a preferred selection amongst Indian students as one of the most wanted destinations for studying MBBS in abroad. As per the figures by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, it has more than 66,000 international students from 147 countries and each year, about 3,000 Indian students head to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Medical education in Ukraine has become globally renowned for its global accepted degree, reasonable tuition fees, and the best education system. One amongst the largest benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine is the concentration on individual student’s learning and striking the proper balance between theoretical and practical knowledge. The common class size for MBBS in Ukraine is around 12 students. The name of the degree a student gets once completing MBBS in Ukraine is MD Physician. This degree is similar to MBBS in India as per MCI after the student clears FMGE.
MBBS in Ukraine FMGE or MCI Screening test Passing percentage = 19.1% (2012-14)
Recent years has seen a large number of Indian students opting to study MBBS in Ukraine and creating a flourishing career for themselves. Ukraine has a great education system and infrastructure offering a plethora of opportunities for college students, empowering them with a superior level of MBBS education. At present, the country is enjoying enormous popularity among those wanting to study MBBS abroad. Ukraine’s extremely economical education and progressive system make studying MBBS in Ukraine an extremely attractive prospect.
The process of MBBS admission in Ukraine–
Step 1: when researching regarding the colleges and satisfying one. Notice all disadvantages and benefits of MBBS study in Ukraine; one will apply for the admission offered by Medical Universities in Ukraine.
Document required to apply online are mentioned below:
- 10th Mark sheet (Scanned copy)
- 12th Mark sheet (Scanned copy)
- School leaving certificate (Scanned copy)
- Copy of passport.
Step 2: First, the Ukraine Medical universities accept the application of the student. And then, the university issues the letter of the confirmation of admission.
Step 3: Second, the student received the confirmation/offer letter. The next include the payment of fees.
Step 4: Third, the payment of the MBBS fee, apply for the student visa.
Step 5: Finally, Get the visa!
Step 6: Further, book your tickets to Ukraine and fly!
Note: Additional to the above documents, every college may have its individual requirement.
Eligibility Criteria for Medical education in Ukraine:
- To secure a seat in Medical University in Ukraine, the student should be 18 years old.
- He/She should have completed 10+2 from a recognized school.
- He/She should have over 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
Required Document for a visa to Ukraine:
- 1- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- 2- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet.
- 3- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet.
- 4- birth certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
- 5- Photo-10(4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face).
- 6- Official invitation letter from the respective Medical University.
- 7- HIV Test Reports.
- 8-Authorization of all documents by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- 9-Legalization of all the documents from the Ukraine Embassy.
- 10- Visa fees.
- 11- Bank receipt of University 1st year tuition fee payment (required for some universities).