MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES NEPAL: COURSES, ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION PROCESS
COURSES OFFERED AT MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES NEPAL
Degree Awarded- MBBS
Course Duration: (4½ +1) years
Duration -3 Yrs
Duration -4 Yrs
Course Duration- 3 years
Anatomy, Community Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Medicine, Surgery, Obs/Gyn, Paediatric, ENT, Ophthalmology
Course Duration- 3 years
ELECTIVES & EXTRA-MURAL Programs
Duration- 1-6 Months
- Community Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care
- Community Health projects
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES NEPAL
- At least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks at the XIIth/A Level or equivalent examination.
- If English was not opted at the ‘A’ Level, then at least 50% marks in English at ’O’ Level or equivalent examination
- NEET qualified score of the present academic year
APPLICATION PROCESS AT MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES NEPAL
Apply online at the official website at the earliest, within the last date of application submission specified at the College website.
The online application form consists of two steps:
- It would require basic personal details of the applicant e.g. Name, DOB, Nationality and Parent’s contact details.
- It would also require 10th standard / ‘O’ Level aggregate marks and 10+2 / ‘A’ Level Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English marks.
On submission of the application form, an e-mail would be sent to the registered e-mail address, which would include the application no. that must be quoted in all future correspondences.
NOTE: If English is not opted at the ‘A’ Level, the marks obtained in English at the ‘O’/’AS’ Level may be entered in the English column
Documents required for filling the application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport or citizenship (both sides) or residential certificate with a photograph or election card (Adhar card / PAN card / Driving license will not be acceptable).
- Bank voucher/swift transfer receipt (as applicable)
- Scanned passport size photographs & signature
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard or KUMAT Original Entrance Card
- Intermediate or A-Level Mark sheet
- Intermediate or A-Level Migration/ Transfer Certificate
- Intermediate or A-Level Character Certificate
- School Leaving Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- School Level Character Certificate
NOTE: Only Scanned copies of each of the original documents accepted. Scanned copies of photocopies will not be accepted
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Nepal at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Nepal through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Nepal and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS in Nepal at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We guide you through a maze of questions to find solutions best suited to your profile ensuring you choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222