JIPMER PG 2020: IMPORTANT DATES,EXAM PATTERN,ELIGIBILITY,APPLICATION FORM FILLING DETAILS FOR DM/MCh PROGRAM
JIPMER PG 2020 is a national level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Post Graduate for admitting aspirants into MD/ MS and DM/MCh programs in the field of medicine.
JIPMER is one of the leading medical institutions of India established in the year 1823 under the Government of India imparting Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), Super Specialty Medical Training and Full-time Ph.D. Programs.
JIPMER PG is held in 2 sessions every year- January and July.
FOR DM/MCh PROGRAM
The DM/MCh course is offered in 14 disciplines for DM and 7 disciplines for MCh
Duration of the DM/MCh course is Three (3) years.
JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh] IMPORTANT DATES
|On-line Registration starts||18-09-2019 (Wednesday) 11.00 AM|
|On-line Registration closes||25-10-2019 (Friday) 5.00 PM|
|Admit Card Download||13-11-2019 (Wednesday) 11 AM to 08-12-2019 (Sunday) 8.00 AM|
|Examination Date||08-12-2019 (Sunday)
10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
|Publication of Merit List||On or Before 18-12-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Certificate Verification & Payment of Admission Fees||24-12-2019 (Tuesday)|
|Medical Examination||30-12-2019 (Monday)|
|Issue of Admission Letter & Hostel accommodation||31-12-2019 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of Course||01-01-2020 (Wednesday) 09.00 AM|
|Admissions Close for DM/MCh January 2020 Session||29-02-2020 (Saturday)|
JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh] EXAM PATTERN
- Mode of examination: Online (CBT) mode
- Pattern of examination: MCQ Objective based
- Exam conducted: Twice-January & July Session
- Shift: Single
- Of questions: 100 questions
- Duration: 1½ hours [90 mins]
- Language: English
- Marking Scheme: Correct Answer: (+)4
Incorrect Answer: (−) 1
Unanswered / Marked for Review: 0
Not Answered: 0
- Purpose of Examination: Admission to DM/MCh courses
HOW TO APPLY FOR JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh]
- Submission of Application form will be done through On-Line mode only.
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in and click the link “Apply on-line DM/MCh admission – January 2020 Session”.
- Enter personal details like name, DOB and contact details- mobile number and email ID, choose their preferred exam city and upload scanned images of their recent photograph and signature.
- Do online payment of Application Fees.
- Click on ‘Register’ after carefully filling up the details.
- Students will receive an email having their User ID and Password on their registered email ID.
- Login using these credentials and edit these details if you want to.
- After checking the details, click on ‘Submit’ after which no modifications can be made to the form.
- The candidate is advised to download a copy of their filled in application which contains Application No., Personal details, scanned photograph, scanned signature and the payment details.
JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh] EXAM CENTERS
- 10 cities are tentatively proposed in India as the examination centers:
- Applicant can opt only for THREE EXAM CITIES.
- The allotment of Exam City would be on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis.
JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh] EXAM FEE
Application fees must be paid through Net banking/Credit card/Debit card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
|For General/OCI/Sponsored Candidates||Rs.1,600 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC candidates||Rs.1,600 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|Foreign National||Rs.3,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH / PwD||Exempted From Application Fees|
JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh] ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates should have passed M.D. / DNB Degree from any University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
- Must be registered with Central /State Medical Registration Council.
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Overseas Citizens of India are also eligible (registered under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955, should submit proof of Registrations OCI under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 at the time of admission)
JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh] ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
- Hall tickets for the entrance examination will be available to the candidates whose applications are complete in all respects.
- Hall tickets will be available from 13th Nov, 2019 at 11 am onward (tentative) at JIPMER
- The hall ticket will contain name, date of birth, photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate, examination city allotted and roll number.
- Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall not be considered under any circumstance.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Hall Ticket, which is mandatory for admission.
JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh] DOCUMENTS TO CARRY ON EXAM DAY
- Hall Ticket
- Valid Identity proof (in original)
- Photocopy (Xerox) of the same ID proof inside the hall.
- Aadhar/E-Aadhar with validated digital signature / Passport/Bank Passbook with photograph / Voter ID / Driving License / Any other valid Government identity Proof with photograph
JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh] RESULT
- The list of candidates who qualify for counselling to the DM/MCh course would be declared tentatively on or before 18-12-2019 (Wednesday).
- The Percentile Scores of individual candidate will be made available on JIPMER Website: jipmer.edu.in
- Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Individual letters will NOT be sent to the SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES.
- Candidates are advised to browse the website periodically for updated information.
JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh] MERIT LIST
- Based on the result of the Entrance Examination, the merit lists will be prepared based on Percentile Scores in each discipline (specialty) wise.
- In each discipline (specialty) the total no. of candidate to be called for certificate verification will be Five (5) times the no. of seats available in each discipline.
JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh] CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION PROCESS
- Candidates who qualify for Certificate Verification should report at venue, date and time mentioned in the website at the time of declaration of results.
- Bio-metric finger print and image verification of the candidate will be done on the day of certificate verification.
- If the certificates are in any other language, except in English, English Translation attested by a Gazetted Officer should be produced.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to be physically present i.e in person for Certificate verification on the day.
- No request for authorized representative on behalf of candidate will be entertained.
JIPMER PG 2020[DM/MCh] DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION PROCESS
The Candidate should submit the following certificates in original along with one set of self-attested copies:
- Original Hall Ticket with Seal marked by Exam Venue Invigilator on the day of examination.
- Rank Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate)
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar
- OCI Registration Certificate issued by the Competent Authority ( If applicable)
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
- Migration Certificate from the University last studied
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India (or State Medical Council)
- Registration of Additional Medical qualification with M.C.I
- Service candidate should produce NOC / Relieving Order and a certificate granting study leave with or without pay as the case may be (If applicable)
- Four Passport size color photographs identical with the photograph uploaded in the application.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222