JIPMER 2019 COUNSELLING
- The counselling of JIPMER 2019 will be conducted in offline mode which means candidates will be required to report to the allotted center which is the Academic Center of JIPMER Puducherry.
- An official notice will be released before each round of JIPMER 2019 counselling.
- The notice will display the ranks of the candidates who are invited for the counselling process.
- Candidates will be required to be present with their original documents specified by JIPMER Puducherry when appearing for JIPMER2019 Counselling.
COUNSELLING PROCESS AT JIPMER 2019
The candidate called for the counselling should report at the counselling venue as released in the official notice along with JIMPER 2019 result with the required documents.
The ratio of the number of seats available and the number of candidates called for JIPMER counselling will be around 1:8.
BIOMETRIC FINGER PRINT AND IMAGE VERIFICATION FOR JIPMER 2019
- Biometric finger print and Image verification will be done first on the day of the counselling.
- If any mismatch is found in the process the candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
- Legal action may also be taken by the institution if deemed fit.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR JIPMER 2019
FOR INDIAN RESIDENTS
The candidates are required to submit all the documents mentioned below along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Original hall ticket with the sign and seal of the center Invigilator.
- Rank letter (should be preserved till the final admission)
- Class 10th Marksheet as proof of Date of Birth(DOB)
- Class 12th or equivalent Marksheet
- Class 12th or equivalent Pass certificate
- Character and Conduct certificate from the Head of Institution last attended
- Transfer certificate from the Head of Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate
- Six Passport size colored photographs
- In case of Reserved category (OBC/SC/ST) a Community certificate recently obtained from a Revenue officer not below rank of Tahsildar as per the format given in ANNEXURE-II/III.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below rank of Tahsildar
- In case of Puducherry residents, Resident Certificate/Employer Certificate as mentioned in the prospectus
- Medical Certificate in case of PwD Candidate
FOR NON RESIDENT INDIAN
- Recent NRI status Certificate of the Parent or Candidate issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the embassy seal.
FOR OVERSEAS CITIZEN OF INDIA
- Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India
- In case of certificate in language other than English, English Translation attested by a Gazetted Officer to be produced
JIPMER COUNSELLING 2019 – SECOND ROUND
The process of the second round of JIPMER 2019 counselling will remain same as that of the round one of counselling.
The list of candidates invited for the second round of counselling will be released by the authorities on the official website.
The candidates who will attend the first round of counselling but do not opt for a seat will be eligible to participate in the second round of JIPMER 2019 counselling.
Candidates who are invited for the first round but fail to attend the counselling will be declared ineligible for the further counselling rounds except for the open round.
The candidates who do not opt for any seat in the second round of counselling will be eligible for the third round of JIPMER 2019 counselling.
JIPMER COUNSELLING 2019 – THIRD ROUND
The process of the third round of JIPMER 2019 counselling will remain same as that of the second round of counselling.
The list of candidates invited for the third round of counselling will be released by the authorities on the official website.
JIPMER COUNSELLING 2019 – OPEN ROUND
JIPMER Puducherry will conduct the open round of JIPMER counselling 2019 if the seats remain vacant after round three. For the open round of counselling, all the candidates will be invited who have qualified the exam i.e. secured a percentile score equal to or more than the JIPMER cut off 2019.
NOTE: If a candidate withdraws before/after issue of the admission order, a penalty of Rs 10,000/-(Ten thousand Rupees) will be imposed and the fees paid will not be refunded, unless found medically disqualified.
We are a leading education consultancy having years of experience in helping candidates to secure MBBS admission abroad. Apart from admission support we also provide education counselling by experienced guidance counselors who are there to provide you in-depth information about your chosen career option and make an informed decision about their education.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222