Hostel Facilities at Black Sea National Medical University Ukraine
Black Sea National Medical University comprises of 12 buildings combined into a single university campus. There are 3 modern student dormitories, 3 modern sports halls, 2 gyms and a yacht on which students go to environmental expedition regularly.
- The hostel is located near the Black Sea National Medical University and surrounded by the supermarket, shops and public transport.
- The building has 3 floors and is able to accommodate more than 150 students.
- Rooms at the Black Sea National Medical University are available on sharing basis for 2 to 3 persons and are comfortably designed for living and studying.
- All the rooms are furnished with beds, mattress, pillows, blanket, table, chairs, geysers etc
- On each floor, there are kitchens equipped with electric cookers and bathrooms with modern renovation.
- The self-catering kitchen is well-equipped to cook delicious homemade food.
- The staffs of the hostel at Black Sea National Medical University carefully observe the cleanliness and order of all necessary premises.
- Students have access to the Internet at all time; they have the opportunity to address available questions and suggestions to staff that are ready to help.
- Students have the possibility to use the laundry facilities (paid service).
- Hostels of the Black Sea National Medical University are provided with 24×7 security and assistance.
- A healthy lifestyle is maintained in the hostel and on its territory.
- The Black Sea National Medical University has a library stocked with 169442 copies. The fund of the department of literature in foreign languages has 22000 copies in 44 languages. The structure of the library includes 1 subscription and 3 reading halls with a total amount of 238 seats.
- Students have the opportunity to attend a library that is located in the hostel building with comfortable conditions for self-training in their free time.
- There are an Information-computer centre and 14 computer classes, 450 computers connected to the local network at Black Sea National Medical University.
- Also wireless computer network (Wi-Fi), with over 600 laptops, PDAs, and other wireless devices registered and available for use.
- There are over four thousand registered users on the local net. Each employee and student of the Black Sea National Medical University has free access to computers and to the Internet.
- Black Sea National Medical University also has the Medical Center ready to assist students whenever necessary.
- Students have access to qualified assistance and medical help. Students will also be served with reminders regarding necessary vaccinations and x-rays.
- Black Sea National Medical University has 3 modern sports halls, 2 gyms and a yacht on which students go to environmental expedition regularly.
- The university has 15 sports clubs including volleyball, basketball, athletics, aerobics, martial arts, scuba diving, sailing and others.
- Students regularly leave for the environmental expeditions on University’s own research vessel “Olvia”.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Ukraine at NMC approved medical colleges in Ukraine can check out Top Medical Universities in Ukraine for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Ukraine through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Ukraine and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For detailed, MBBS in Ukraine fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222/ +91 817395 2222