HOSTEL FACILITIES AT AL-FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY KAZAKHSTAN
HOSTEL FACILITIES AT AL-FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University covers a total area of 81,000 square meters.
- Students from all regions of the country and abroad study here.
- More than 5,000 students live in 14 comfortable modern hostels of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- The warm atmosphere and homely environment is a feature every hostel on the campus boasts of.
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University hostels are comfortable and safe, Students live in two and four- bedrooms on sharing basis.
- Hostels are equipped with reading rooms and computer classes
- Conference rooms are designed for various events.
- There is a special body of student welfare dedicated to resolving the problems of students living in hostels. It also organizes activities and the process of settling students.
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University hostels and campuses operate wireless network access to the Internet WI-FI.
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University has a beautiful sports centre with a gym, sports fields and sections, Students Service Center “ Keremet “with all the educational, welfare, health, shopping and entertainment services for students, private cinema, a net of reading rooms, a powerful library that provides students with the necessary educational literature, internet café, etc.
- The hostel has grocery stores, cafeterias, several buffets
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University hostels are equipped with surveillance cameras. The hostel residents pass through electronic badge at the entrances. The security is on duty on the territory of hostels 24×7.
SPORTS AND RECREATION CENTER AT AL-FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University complex has 7250 sq.m. area of its own base significantly dedicated to sports.
University offers the following sports facilities: arm wrestling, badminton, basketball, boxing, volleyball (2 offices), table tennis, football, indoor soccer, wrestling, kazahsha kures, judo, sambo, karate-do, taekwondo, track and athletics, chess, tennis, kickboxing, darts, qi gong, water polo, a group of “Health”, togyz kumalak , rugby, scientific club “Science and Sports .”
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University also has a sports camp situated on the shores of Lake Issyk-Kul, Kyrgyz Republic. On the territory of the camp is a 5 storey building with 361 rooms with all facilities (Suite, Junior Suite, rooms with private facilities) provided. Spacious, lit lounges with sofas and armchairs are situated on the floors. The activity of the boarding house is focused on conducting wellness holidays for students and employees of the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
LIBRARY FACILITIES AT AL-FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
The library of the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is one of the largest university libraries in Kazakhstan
- In the library, you will find a universal fund of scientific and educational journals
- The Library’s fund comprises more than 2 million books and is compiled in accordance with the profile of the academic disciplines of the university
- Creative meetings with well-known figures of culture and education, poets, artists, scientists take place here.
- Presentations of books, round tables, small excursions to the museum of Al-Farabi and the library activities are arranged here.
- Training, seminars and exhibitions, organized by the Library, introduce readers to new publications of leading publishing houses of Kazakhstan, Russia, the USA and Europe
STUDENT MEDICAL CENTER AT AL-FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
The student medical centre in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University was organized in 1976 to provide medical care to students.
The medical centre operates in accordance with a plan approved by the chief doctor of the student clinic.
This list of services and the provision of emergency medical assistance is free of charge for students.
The following experts consult in the medical centre: Dentists, Psychologist, Gynecologist, Therapist
The medical centre at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University performs the following activities:
- Conducts preventive vaccinations,
- Appoints outpatients according to the work schedule
- Conducts Injury prevention
- Conducts preparatory arrangements for preventive medical examinations and examinations according to the instructions of the health authorities
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical students to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS in Kazakhstan at government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817387 2222/+91 817393 2222/ +91 817395 2222