FUJIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY CHINA
Quick facts about Fujian Province, China
- Country: China
- Country Capital: Beijing
- Country Currency: Renminbi (RMB)
- Province Name: Fujian
- Province Capital: Fuzhou
- Province Area: 121,400 km2 (46,900 sq mi)
- Province Population: 38,565,000
- Province Religion: Han Chinese
- Province Language: Min, Mandarin, Hakka
- Province GDP: US$ 540.78 billion
- Country Calling code: +86
- Flight Duration: 8h 55m (Connecting flight- Cathay Pacific)
Quick facts about Fujian Medical University
- Name of Institute: Fujian Medical University
- Year of Establishment:1937
- Location: Fuzhou, Fujian
- Language: English
- Type: Public
- Approved By: Ministry of Education China & MCI
- Courses offered: MBBS, PG, PhD
- Affiliated Hospitals: 6 affiliated hospitals, 15 non-directly affiliated hospitals, 24 clinical teaching hospitals, and 88 teaching bases
- MBBS duration: (5+1)Years
- Academic Session: September
- World rank -1724
Established in 1937, Fujian Medical University is a public higher education institution located in the large city of Fuzhou, Fujian. In over 70 years, it has developed an integral education system offering bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degree programs. In 2003, FJMU was approved by Fujian Provincial People’s Government as one of the key universities for priority development.
Fujian Medical University has established a multi-disciplinary and multi-level continuing medical education system. The University has a full-time enrollment of 12,000 undergraduates and over 2,200 postgraduate and doctoral students. Fujian Medical University has 477 professors and chief physicians, along with 682 associate professors and associate chief physicians. Its faculty members and medical personnel total up to 5,638, in which there are 528 master’s and doctor’s supervisors.
Fujian Medical University is recognised by the Medical Council of India and is authorized by the Education Ministry of China to enrol international students to study clinical medicine in English.
The duration of MBBS in China at Fujian Medical University is 6 years. After obtaining the MBBS Degree, the graduates can apply to take the medical licensing examination in the medical council of the respective country in order to get registered and practice medicine.
The affiliated hospitals with more than 9,600 beds are tertiary first-class general hospitals & dental hospitals approved by the Ministry of Health in Fujian Province and major medical, teaching, scientific research, and post-graduate education bases in the province.
Further, there are 2 research stations that offer postdoctoral fellowships (for Clinical Medicine and Basic Medical Sciences), 1 key laboratory of the Ministry of Education, 7 key laboratories & research centres jointly supported by the Ministry of Education and Fujian Province, 12 provincial key disciplines, 5 key laboratories of Fujian, and 19 provincial scientific research institutes.
SCHOOLS & DEPARTMENTS AT FUJIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- The School of Basic Medical Sciences
- The School of Public Health
- The School of Stomatology
- The School of Medical Technology and Engineering
- The School of Pharmacy
- The School of Nursing
- The School of Humanities
- The Graduate School
- School of Adult Education
- School of International Education
- The Physical Culture Teaching and Research Department
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in China or study MBBS at Fujian Medical University at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant. The advantage of studying MBBS in China through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in China and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad / MBBS in China at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222