Eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Jalal-abad Medical University
The impeccable standard of education and affordable tuition fees, along with education in English medium puts Jalal-abad Medical University undoubtedly among the premier medical schools around the globe.
Jalal-abad Medical University aims to educate foreign students in English medium with highly professional education and unbelievably low tuition fees.
Many Indian students are already studying in Jalal-abad Medical University and many batches have already passed their curriculum from the college in Kyrgyzstan.
In order to study MBBS in Jalal-abad Medical University, the Indian students need to register by July end. The time taken from application to departure for MBBS in Jalal-abad Medical University is 8-10 weeks.
Student can also apply later if the seats are left. Students who register early are able to secure a seat successfully to study MBBS in Jalal-abad Medical University.
The Indian students are expected to reach Jalalabad Medical University by August.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onwards for admission in any country in abroad.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222