Eligibility Criteria for PG Medical at Institute of Medicine Nepal
- Must have an MBBS degree from a recognised medical college and successfully completed one year of internship.
- The candidate must be registered with Medical Council of India/Nepal Medical Council.
PG Medical entrance exam at Institute of Medicine Nepal:
- Institute of Medicine Nepal conducts a common entrance exam every year for both Nepalese and foreign students for PG Medical program at Institute of Medicine and its affiliated colleges.
- The paper will be a multiple choice question based examination.
- The total marks will be 100 and there will be no negative marking.
Selection of PG Medical students at Institute of Medicine Nepal:
- Eligible aspirants for PG Medical program must take the Medical Entrance Examination conducted by the Institute of Medicine, TU.
- All students including international students must take and pass the Medical Entrance Examinations of Institute of Medicine
- Those who secure more than 50% marks in IOM exam are listed in the merit.
- Based on the marks obtained in IOM exam a separate merit list is prepared for Nepalese and Foreign students and admission is granted according to the merit secured.
Our counselor will guide you to reserve your seat in medical colleges of your choice within your budget. For other related queries you may contact us.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222