RECOGNITION & AFFILIATION OF ANWER KHAN MODERN MEDICAL COLLEGE
- AKMMC is approved by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.
- AKMMC is affiliated to the University of Dhaka.
- AKMMC is recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), National Medical Commission of India (NMC), Nepal Medical Council & WHO
- Clinical residential training in Medicine, Gynae & Obstetrics and pediatrics has been recognized by BCPS
- AKMMC is listed in International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
COURSE OFFERED AT ANWER KHAN MODERN MEDICAL COLLEGE
Degree Awarded- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
Course Duration- 5 years + 1year Internship
- Anatomy Department
- Physiology Department
- Biochemistry Department
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Orthopedic Surgery & Traumatology
- ENT-Head & Neck Surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Neuro Medicine
- Venereology (Skin & VD)
- Gynae & Obstetrics
- Radiology & Imaging
- Transfusion Medicine
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT ANWER KHAN MODERN MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Candidates who passed SSC or equivalent examination in science group
- Passed HSC or equivalent in science group with physics, Chemistry and Biology from any recognized Board or university of Bangladesh
- Obtained a minimum total GPA of 9 (Minimum 3.5 in either SSC or HSC) and Biology with minimum GPA of 3.00 in HSC
- Those who have passed ‘O’ and ‘A’ level or equivalent examinations in the specified years having equivalent marks are also eligible to apply with an equivalence certificate from Director General of Health Service, Mohakhali, Dhaka
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT ANWER KHAN MODERN MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
The following is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student at Anwer Khan Modern Medical College:
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 75% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category
- NEET Qualified for admission in any country abroad
- Only 1 year gap acceptable between class 12th passing year and college admission year
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at NMC approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can study MBBS in Bangladesh through Best Medical admission consultants to study abroad. The advantage of studying through MBBS admission guidance counsellors is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to take admission in Bangladesh and adapt to your University life effortlessly.
We are among the Best medical admission consultant who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very low fees we also offer comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI/Management quota seats for MBBS in India. We have over a decade experience of assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more personalized advice and questions about Abroad MBBS admissions and application processes, connect with us today.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 387 2222/+91 817 393 2222