BELGOROD STATE NATIONAL RESEARCH UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
On 26th September 1876, Belgorod State National Research University was founded by the order of the Ministry of Public Education as the Teacher’s Training Institute in Belgorod. In 1954 the Teacher’s Training Institute was reorganized into the Pedagogical Institute. With transformations over the course of time in 2010, the State University was granted the “National Research University” status by Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Belgorod State University has more than 23 thousand students studying at the university from all regions of Russia and more than 2800 foreign students from 91 countries. The medical course at Belgorod State University is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI), European Medical Council and the Medical Councils of many other leading countries.
The degree awarded to the medical graduates is MD [Doctor of Medicine] equivalent to MBBS degree in India and the whole MBBS course is imparted in the English language along with teaching basic Russian language for communicating with patients during Clinical training.
Belgorod State University offers its students all the advantages of a modern university, providing a friendly atmosphere, individual mentoring by committed teaching staff, and modern equipment in lecture halls and labs. The high quality of academic training, with its strong emphasis on practical experience and applicability, has led Belgorod State University to attain high positions in all relevant Russian university rankings.
The Simulation Center at the University maintains and further develops practical training, to hold accreditation of the university graduates and practical health care professionals. This is a centre of regional importance. Teachers of faculty departments are active participants of international academic exchange programs. Senior teachers, associate professors, professors are annually invited by foreign partners.
BELGOROD STATE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
Belgorod State University has a large campus situated on two sites with 6 comfortable dormitories. More than 4,000 of students from all regions of Russia and 80 countries of the world – India, China, Ecuador, Moldavia, Brazil, Azerbaijan, Palestine, Albania, Georgia, and Turkey etc. live at the University.
- At Belgorod State University authorities strive for providing the students and the faculties with comfortable living conditions.
- The students dwell in two and three-room flat-type sections.
- All dormitories have internet facilities Wi-Fi
- There are well-equipped common kitchens where students can cook and laundry rooms.
- The University is situated close to the town centre, and all the local amenities are within walking distance.
- Every year various social activities are implemented at the university aimed at providing recreational facilities and benefits.
- There are plenty of opportunities for entertainment and improving the health of both teachers and students.
- On one part of the University, campus meal is provided by a catering establishment where the quality of the food, service and prices are monitored by the rector’s office and social organizations of the university.
- On the second part of the campus university’s own catering department works which takes care of students’ food preferences and constantly works at the improvement of food and service.
- There are all kinds of sports facilities on the campus: fitness centre, tennis ground, workout space.
- There is a lounge where the students can relax, meet people and organize events. There is also a dance hall for organising themed parties
- There are 11 creative teams that work in different art styles in the Belgorod State University Youth Cultural centre.
- In the sports complex, there are multifunctional game hall with stands for 700 seats, where volleyball, basketball and mini-football competitions take place.
- There is field-and- track with a 200-meter running track as well as 60-meter running track, a warm-up track, sectors for high and long jump, pole-jumping, triple jump, shot-put. This hall can hold up to 600 spectators.
- Gymnastic centre at BSU consists of a gymnastic hall with the balcony for 160 seats and practice hall.
- There are also dancing-halls, aerobics and ping-pong halls.
Belgorod State University recruits groups of researchers headed by progressive scientists in natural, physical, mathematical and technical sciences from scientific and educational establishments, both in Russia and abroad.
University carries out research in four areas:
- modern advanced technology for creating and synthesizing industrial-use nanomaterials
- nanotechnology and nanomaterials for Biology, Medicine, and Pharmacology
- the use of satellite, geographical, and information and communications technology, in creating efficient and sustainable land management for social and economic development
- problems arising from human development, societal progress, and scientific advances
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222