The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi has commenced registration for the National Exit Test (NExT) mock test 2023. Here are the important details candidates must know before beginning the application process.
The National Exit Test (NExT) will be a uniform national examination for:
- Certifying the eligibility of the medical graduate to register to practice modem system of medicine in India and therefore serve as a Licentiate Examination,
- to determine the eligibility and ranking for admission of those desirous of pursuing further Postgraduate Medical Education in the country in broad medical specialties and therefore serve as an entrance Examination admission to the postgraduate broad-specialty medical education in medical institutions
NExT Mock Test 2023 Schedule
NExT Mock Test 2023 Application Process
Next Mock Test application process is a 3-stage process that will be done through online portal.
Stage 1: Registration
- The applicant must complete the Registration by filling the necessary personal information, uploading documents in prescribed format -photograph, signature, left thumb impression and payment of registration fees.
- After completion of application a Registration ID and Password will be issued which will be further used to generate EUC code.
Stage 2: Generation of Exam Unique Code (EUC) for application
- On completion of registration a confirmation mail shall be send to the applicant on their registered email ID.
- After receiving the mail, the candidate must log in on the online portal and generate an Exam Unique Code (EUC) indicating the applicant’s desire to apply for the Mock Test.
Stage 3: Completion of Application
- After receiving confirmation of Registration and generation of EUC the candidate should proceed to complete the next step of the Application form by filling in required details.
- On completion of second step of application form candidate must download the acknowledgement slip for further use.
NExT Mock Test 2023 Application Fee
The NExT Mock Test application fee is to be paid at the time of application online through DEBIT CARD/ CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING.
The application fee is Non-refundable and Transaction/Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the respective bank etc., by the applicant.
- General /OBC Candidates – Rs.2000.00 (Rupees Two thousand only)
- SC/ST/EWS applicant – Rs.1000.00 (Rupees One thousand only)
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – NIL
NExT Mock Test 2023 Eligibility
Final Year students pursuing MBBS courses in Medical Colleges/Institutes in India.
NExT Mock Test 2023 Pattern
NExT Mock Test 2023 Admit Card
- The NExT Mock Test Admit Card will be released online only.
- The admit card can be downloaded by clicking the link available at “MyPage” by logging in using the Registration ID, Password and Exam Unique Code (EUC)
- Admit Cards will be issued only to the applicants who have completed all three Stages of the Application Form
NExT Mock Test 2023 Result
NExT Mock Test score will be declared separately
Candidates must check the official website regularly for latest updates
We are among the Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, etc.
For more personalized advice and counseling about admissions and application processes, connect with us today at:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222