ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT MONOWARA SIKDER MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
The following is the minimum MBBS in Bangladesh eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student at Monowara Sikder Medical College:
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject
- You need to clear NEET UG Exam for admission in any country in abroad.
- Only 1 year gap acceptable between class 12th passing year and college admission year
APPLICATION PROCESS AT MONOWARA SIKDER MEDICAL COLLEGE
Step 1: Apply Online—: Foreign students must fill up the Application Form and submit scan copies of the documents mentioned below
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Valid Mobile Number & Email Address
- Government Approved Identity Card
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 10th & 12th standard mark sheet
- Copy of NEET UG result (only for Indian MBBS Student)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Document verification
- We send attested copies of mark sheets, photographs and other required papers through the Embassy of Bangladesh in their countries or through their own foreign ministries on Candidates behalf.
- The marks are then verified and approved and receive an equivalence certificate for eligibility by the office of Director Medical Education, HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka on payment of fees.
Documents to be sent to the university
- All enclosures must be attested by class-1 Government Gazetted Officer.
- Photocopy of SSC & HSC/Equivalent examination mark sheets/Academic transcripts
- Photocopy of SSC & HSC/Equivalent examination certificate/Testimonial
- Four copies of the recent passport size coloured photographs
- Nationality certificate from the appropriate authority
- A result sheet of admission test [NEET score for Indian students]Photocopy of admit card of admission test
Step 3: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balances maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 5: ARRIVAL—After getting the visa from Bangladesh embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at NMC approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can study MBBS in Bangladesh through Best Medical admission consultants to study abroad. The advantage of studying through MBBS admission guidance counsellors is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to take admission in Bangladesh and adapt to your University life effortlessly.
We are also among the Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI quota seats for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS Abroad. We have been assisting medical aspirants for over a decade to study MBBS abroad at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For detailed, Bangladesh MBBS fees for Indian students / FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS in Monowara Sikder Medical College Bangladesh you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222