ADMISSION PROCESS & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BELARUSIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY BELARUS
HOW TO APPLY AT BELARUSIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY BELARUS
Training at the specialities: “General Medicine”, “Dentistry”, and “Pharmacy” is carried out either in Russian or English. the medicine course for Indian students has a duration of 6 years and is recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Documents Required for admission at Belarusian State Medical University
Foreign citizen applicants (or their representatives) need to submit the following documents for admission at the Belarusian State Medical University:
- Name, Surname
- Permanent Address
- Bank statement
- Phone Number, Email Address
- copy of the applicant’s passport;
- application addressed to the rector of the university in the form established by the Ministry of Education;
- The original certificate (document) of education, indicating the subjects studied and the marks received on them.
- medical certificate issued by the health organization of the Republic of Belarus (after passing a mandatory medical examination in the direction of SVR) – for applicants for full-time (full-time) education;
- a medical certificate of health status and a certificate of absence of HIV infection issued by an official health authority of the native country
- original (copy) of birth certificate;
- certificate of completion of the faculty of pre-university training, preparatory department, preparatory courses for UVO (at the end of the faculties of pre-university training, preparatory departments, preparatory courses for SVR);
- 4 photographs measuring 3 x 4 cm.
- Applicants who are under the age of 18 on the date of admission to the university, must submit documents in the presence of one of the parents (or legal representative), who has an identity document with him.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country abroad
- Invitation charges
The above-listed documents in a foreign language must be accompanied by their translation into Belarusian or Russian and notarized.
Admission Process at Belarusian State Medical University Belarus
Step 1: Apply Online—We fill up your application form using the above details furnished by you at our office.
Step 2: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment, the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from Belarusian State Medical University we contact the nearest Belarus Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting a visa from the Belarus Embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students at Belarusian State Medical University Belarus
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 55% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country abroad.
- Guarantee for the fulfilment of payment conditions.
- Before leaving the country the candidate should acquire the MCI eligibility certificate.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Belarus at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant in Lucknow here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Belarus through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Belarus and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Belarus fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS in Belarus at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222