Admission Process at Southern Medical University China
- First, we fill in the Admission Application form online on your behalf.
- Then pay the registration fee after the confirmation of successful registration.
- Then we submit the hard copy of application materials to the Student Affair Office of the School of International Education
- All mail applications has to be submitted by June 30; otherwise such applications shall be discarded.
Documents to be submitted at the Southern Medical University
- International Students Admission Application Form of Southern Medical University with personal signature & photo
- Photocopies of the visa page and photo page of the passport
- Photocopy of Highest Academic Degree Certificate (notarized) (Expected Graduation Certificate for fresh graduates)
- Transcript of all courses during the highest academic degree education (notarized copy or its photocopy)
- 6 ID photos (the same size as passport photo on the application form)
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (photocopy)
- Certificate of language proficiency
- Payment receipt of the registration fee
- Copy of other materials demonstrating abilities
- Certificates in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English
- The University will request for the submission of supplementary materials when necessary
- Application materials mentioned above will not be returned to applicants whether they are admitted or not
Visa Application at Southern Medical University
- To apply for a student visa the admitted international students need to take the Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201/202) at the Chinese Embassy.
- If the study time is more than 6 months, the student should apply for the X1 visa and then change it into the Residence Permit at the International Student Office in Southern Medical University within 30 days after arriving in China.
- If the study time is no more than 6 months, the student may apply the X2 Visa.
Documents Required at Southern Medical University
- Photocopy of valid passport: With photo, passport number & expiration date and name included.
- 6 passport-sized photos taken recently
- Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
- Academic transcript of high school
- English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
- Foreigners medical check form.
- Guarantee letter for applicants who under 18-year old.
Eligibility Criteria at Southern Medical University
- High school graduate or above, or have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/FSc./A Level/WAEC or equivalent.
- Aged 18 or above not more than 30 years and with good health
- None Chinese-citizen with a foreign passport
- Indian students should be NEET qualified
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in China or study MBBS at Southern Medical University at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant. The advantage of studying MBBS in China through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in China and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad / MBBS in China at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222