AD-DIN FOUNDATION BANGLADESH
- Foundation Name: Ad-din Foundation
- Year of Establishment: 1980
- Location: Dhaka
- Name of Institutes:
- Ad-Din Women’s Medical College (AWMC)
- Ad-Din Sakina Medical College (ASMC)
- Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College (BAMC)
- Ad-Din Akij Medical College (AAMC)
- MBBS Program Language: English
- Type: Private
- Affiliated: University of Dhaka, University of Rajshahi
- Approved & Listed: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Bangladesh & NMC(India), WHO, WDOMS
- Courses offered: MBBS
- Affiliated Hospitals: 4
- MBBS duration: 5 Years
- Academic Session: September
- Distance: 2hrs 45mins flight from New Delhi to Dhaka
About Ad-din Foundation
Ad-din Foundation is non-profit organization was set up in 1980 in Jessore District by Sheikh Akijuddin and Mohammad Sharif Husain with the vision of providing social and healthcare services to the poor. The charity runs a hospital, women’s medical colleges, orphanages, and social programs like HIV awareness at its hospitals in three locations of Bangladesh- Moghbazar, Dhaka and Munshiganj.
Current projects of Ad-din Foundation
Ad-din’s current focus projects to expand its presence in Bangladesh health care system include:
- Hospitals in Dhaka, Jessore, Keranigonj, Kushtia, Postogola and Khulna
- Medical Colleges in Dhaka, Jessore, Keranigonj and Khulna
- Nursing College in Dhaka
- Nursing Institutes in Dhaka, Jessore and Kushtia
- Medical Technology Institute in Jessore
- Mobile Eye Clinics, Maternal and Child Health Project
- Integrated Health and Microfinance Program including Health Insurance
- Schools in Jessore -Ad-din Shishu Kishor Niketon, AKIJ Collegiate School, Sakhina Girls School
Colleges under Ad-din Foundation
The medical colleges of Ad-din Foundation are approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. With the assistance of excellent teaching facilities and dedicated team of experienced faculty members who are experts in their field of knowledge Ad-din has been producing outstanding medical graduates capable of practising as a qualified doctor in Bangladesh and countries abroad.
- Ad-Din Women’s Medical College (AWMC), Dhaka
- Ad-Din Sakina Medical College (ASMC), Jessore
- Bashundhara Ad-Din Medical College (BAMC), Keranigonj Dhaka
- Ad-Din Akij Medical College (AAMC), Khulna
Since inception, the medical college has been creating opportunities for doctors and other professionals to work at the highest level of academic environment and provide cost effective modern healthcare services.
Hospitals under Ad-din Foundation
The hospital chains established by the Ad-din Foundation are recognized as the centres of excellence due to affordable and quality health care network. College Hospitals of Ad-din offer a wide range of services to its patients in various medical and surgical specialities. The college hospitals provide abundant opportunities for clinical trainings. The hospital will introduce a unique experience and students will be a vital part of a community hospital which offers not only extensive clinical exposure to a broad range of medical problems but also the opportunity to experience meaningful involvement with patients and their families.
Hospital Departments offer outstanding Clinical Services to the local population. There are 24-Hours Emergency Service, Ambulance Services and Pharmacy Services, Blood Transfusion Service. The OPD Services at the Hospital are attended regularly by professors and consultants who work round the clock for Indoor Patient Department and emergency services. Excellent Diagnostic facilities with advanced technologies are available for Patients convenience.
Advantage of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students
- It is only a 2hrs 45mins flight from New Delhi to Dhaka. The lifestyle in Bangladesh is also very similar to India and students can easily get Indian food and facilities.
- Indian students studying MBBS in Bangladesh will notice a lot of similarity between Bangladesh and India in terms of syllabus, books, study pattern, duration of the course and everything else. Guest lecturers and visiting faculty from various renowned medical institutions of India are invited to Medical Colleges of Bangladesh frequently which helps Indian students acquaint themselves to Indian medical education system in Bangladesh only.
- Indian students passing out from good medical colleges of Bangladesh have the highest MCI passing ratio compared to other countries.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at NMC approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can study MBBS in Bangladesh through Best Medical admission consultants to study abroad. The advantage of studying through MBBS admission guidance counsellors is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to take admission in Bangladesh and adapt to your University life effortlessly.
We are also among the Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI quota seats for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS Abroad. We have been assisting medical aspirants for over a decade to study MBBS abroad at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For detailed, Bangladesh MBBS fees for Indian students / FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS in Ad-din Medical College Bangladesh you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222
How to reach Bangladesh from India
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.