Tashkent Medical Academy Uzbekistan
- Tashkent Medical Academy was founded on April 13, 1919 as Turkestan State University in the city of Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Over the course of history the medical institute was renamed a number of times and in 1990, two medical institutes were established on the basis of the old and new buildings of Tashmi in Tashkent: The First Tashkent State Medical Institute and The Second Tashkent State Medical Institute.
- Later, by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan I.A.Karimov, Tashkent Medical Academy was established through the amalgamation of 1st and 2nd Tashkent State Medical Institutes on 19 July, 2005.
- Tashkent Medical Academy is officially accredited by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education Uzbekistan and recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Graduates of Tashkent Medical Academy are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like- USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), NZREX as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world and pursue residency and postgraduate programs in the respective countries.
- The Institute has continued to improve its educational, methodological, scientific, state and international relations. Tashkent Medical Academy provides high quality education to all students who are looking for quality education at affordable fees.
- Since 1962, Tashkent Medical Academy started teaching students from Asia, Africa and Latin America at the Institute in Uzbek and Russian languages. As of now, Tashkent Medical Academy is teaching MBBS course to the international students in English and the duration of course is 5 years.
- Tashkent Medical Academy operates across 8,180 acres of facilities and has the most advanced and latest infrastructure for comprehensive medical education. The student to faculty ratio in each class is kept small at 4:1 for better individual attention.
- Currently, Tashkent Medical Academy has 626 experienced and knowledgeable Faculty members comprising of 3 Academicians, 97 Professors, 183 Docents, 357 Assistant lecturers, 33 Doctoral students, 120 Aspirant-independent, 124 Doctors of Sciences, 217 Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- 4234 Undergraduates and 1111 Graduates Students are enrolled at Tashkent Medical Academy and the Medical faculty along with its teaching hospitals and other health organizations in Uzbekistan and abroad provide the necessary resources and environment for training the medical graduates.
- Employees and students of the Tashkent Medical Academy get the opportunity to participate in training courses, on-the-job training and advanced training courses in various countries of the world through memorandums and cooperation agreements with countries such as: Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, the Republic of Belarus, Vietnam, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, India, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Italy, Azerbaijan, and Germany.
- There are direct 3 hours flights from India to Uzbekistan.
DEPARTMENTS AT TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY
- Departments of Medical Faculty
- Departments of Medical-Pedagogical Faculty
- Departments of Medical-Prophylactic Faculty
- Departments of Higher Nursing Faculty
- Departments of Professional Training Faculty
COURSES OFFERED AT TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY
UNDER GRADUATE COURSE
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MD / MBBS):
-For International Students
Course Duration- 5 Years
-For local students
Course Duration- 5 Years
Languages- Uzbek and Russian
- DENTISTRY / STOMATOLOGY:
Course Duration- 4 Years
Languages- Uzbek and Russian
- HIGHER NURSING
Course Duration-3 years
Languages- Uzbek and Russian
- PREPARATORY COURSE
Course Duration- 10 Months
- POST GRADUATE COURSE
Course Duration- 2 Years
- CLINICAL RESIDENCY
CLINICAL TRAINING AT TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY
- The main clinical bases of the Academy are 1st, 2nd and 3rd Clinics, Republican Specialized Scientific-Practical Medical Centers, Republican and City Clinical Hospitals.
HOSTEL FACILITIES AT TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY
- Accommodation is provided for all national and international students at Tashkent Medical Academy.
- The hostel is situated on the campus and provides very safe and comfortable living facilities.
- The rooms are well furnished and equipped with all amenities for living.
- Hostels are equipped with library, reading rooms and recreation facilities.
- Off campus housing can also be obtained in nearby areas as per student’s wish.
- Indian hostel and food facilities are also available.
- Football, Basketball Volleyball, Track and field athletics, Table tennis and Rugby options are available at the University sports complex for student’s physical development.
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OF TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY
- Humboldt University (Berlin)
- Charity Clinic (Oklahoma, USA)
- Family Medicine Residency Center (Oklahoma, USA)
- “Komsta” Oriental Medicine Center of Korean Republic Medical Association (Korea)
- Seoul University (Korea)
- Chkhonnam State University (Korea)
- Russian State Medical University (Russia)
- The First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M.Setchenov (Russia)
- Petersburg State Medical Academy named after I.I.Mechnikov (Russia)
- Moscow State Medical Stomatology University (Russia)
- Samara State Medical University (Russia)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN UZBEKISTAN
The following is the minimum MBBS in Uzbekistan eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student:
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country in abroad.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS IN UZBEKISTAN
Step 1: Apply Online—We fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—After receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from the chosen University we contact the nearest Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE :Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if student is below 18 year old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case account is opened less than 6 months then letter from Bank Manager stating when account was opened.
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance may be 3.5 Lakh Rs.
- Step 4: ARRIVAL—After getting visa from Uzbekistan embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical students to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS in Uzbekistan at government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222