MD/MS Application Process at BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Nepal
How to Apply at BPKIHS for MD/MS Courses
- Candidate must submit his/her application online ONLY. There is no provision for manual submission of application.
- Upload Scanned copies of all the original certificates/documents and recent colour photo & signature as and where necessary.
- Attach scan copy of bank voucher/SWIFT transfer receipt of application fee as instructed in the online application form.
- Once the form has been submitted, it will be scrutinized and the status of the application will be informed after 7 days.
- Candidates must retain the original bank voucher/SWIFT transfer receipt as it needs to be deposited at the time of Entrance examination to be eligible to enter the examination centre.
- Admit card will be electronically issued after verification of the uploaded certificates/bank voucher/SWIFT transfer and the application form which should be downloaded.
Documents required for MD/MS application form
Scanned copies of each of the following original documents should be uploaded (scanned copies of photocopies will not be accepted):
- Certificate of registration with the Medical Council/accreditation body in their respective country.
- Passport / Voter ID Card / Domicile Certificate for International candidates (No other identity card will be accepted).
- Banks voucher/SWIFT transfer receipt.
- Two-year work experience certificate for government-sponsored candidates and no objection certificate (NOC) from the Department of Health Services, Government of Nepal.
- Two years bond completion certificate till the last date of submission of online application.
Selection Process at BPKIHS for MD/MS Courses:
- The selection of candidates will be based on Entrance Examination.
- The Entrance Examination consists of 200 multiple choice questions (single response) carrying 200 marks covering all the undergraduate MBBS subjects for MD/MS/MDHA and BDS subjects for MDS.
- There is no negative marking.
- The Entrance Examination is common for Nepalese and International candidates.
- The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- Candidate (both Nepalese and International) who secures at least 50% marks (cut-off point) in the Entrance Examination will be eligible for counselling.
- Selection will be based on merit and counselling: There will be two separate merit lists for: Nepalese candidates and International candidates
Eligibility Criteria of MD/MS for Indian students
Candidates who meet the following eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for PG Entrance Examination for admission to MD/MS in Basic Medical Sciences and Clinical Sciences:
- Less than 45 years of age on the last date of submission of application
- Passed I.Sc or Class XII or 10+2 system or A level or equivalent examination
- MBBS or an equivalent medical degree recognized by BPKIHS and who have completed one year of internship.
- Registered with Medical Council in their respective state/country.
Indian students who want to study at low cost in Nepal at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying in Nepal through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges and will provide you with all the detailed information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, BPKIHS Nepal fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS in Nepal at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We guide you through a maze of questions to find solutions best suited to your profile ensuring you choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222