Rajasthan State MBBS & BDS Counselling 2019
Rajasthan State counselling board has started inviting applications online from the eligible and qualified candidates for admissions to all Government and Private Medical and Dental colleges in Rajasthan, for the year 2019-20.
The NEET score along with some relevant data has been provided by the Conducting agency of NEET 2019 to the Rajasthan State NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/Counselling Board-2019.
APPLICATION FORM FILLING PROCESS
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line application form etc. very carefully.
- Any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, will lead to rejection of candidature ,even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
- Note: Keep the Single-Sign-On (SSO) ID (generated at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in) and password safe and confidential for further steps
Step 1– Go to URL https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin and Click on Registration if student doesn’t have SSO ID using its gmail/facebook/aadhar/twitter account.
Step 2– Go to URL https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin and Login with your SSO ID and Password. Following screen with the list of all the applications is displayed. Under Citizen Tab, click on HTE icon
Step 3– Select the values for both the Field as:
- a) Organization: – Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- b) Application: – NEET UG (Medical/dental) Admission 2019 and Login
Step 4-Fill in your details NEET UG Roll No., DOB, NEET Score, NEET Percentile as per NEET 2019 Exam result and continue.
Step 5-Application opens the main Application Form Part-1 and all the fields as per the details filled by the applicant during NEET 2019 Exam are displayed.
Step 6– Applicants need to fill the further details as applicable and continue.
Step 7– After that the applicant needs to Save the APPLICATION FORM PART-1 and you will be directed to the Payment page.
Step 8– After the successful payment of the Counselling Fees APPLICATION FORM PART -2 will open. Applicants need to fill all the details and upload the following documents:
- Photograph(min 20 kb and max 50 kb size)
- Signature Image(min 20 kb and max 50 kb size)
- Xth and XII Marksheet (Image/PDF min 100 kb and max 150 kb size)
- Disability Certificate, WDP/WPP, ST-A Certificate as applicable
Step 9– After filling the APPLICATION FORM PART -2 applicant locks and submit and download their Payment Receipt PDF.
Step 10– Applicants can also pay their fees through e-mitra kiosk by downloading the challan and paying the fees at the kiosk.
The counselling process has been divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
- The candidates will have to register for counselling through online mode at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Then Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form 1 and 2.
- Then pay the counselling fees through bank challan or online payment gateway.
- The authority will release a provisional merit list which contains the name of NEET qualified candidates who applied under Rajasthan State.
- After that, candidates have to go through the document verification process.
- Document verification and Registration fee payment through Demand draft will be done at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur by the officials.
- Candidates must carry their original documents and attested photocopies for verification.
- Eligible candidates will be able to fill the options for colleges through the website.
- On the basis of filled options, rank, category and seats availability, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- The counselling authority will publish a mock allotment list for admission.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with their allotment can make changes in their options within the given time duration.
- After receiving feedback from the candidates, a final allotment result will be published.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates can submit their fees and download their admission ticket through the website.
- Now, candidates have to report to the allotted college with the required documents and fees to confirm their admission.
|Filling on-line application form and deposit of counselling fee
|Last date for depositing the counselling fee at the website
||23.06.2019 (4.00 pm)
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form at the website
||23.06.2019 (11.45 pm)
|Publishing of provisional merit list (State, PwD, Defence/PM, MBC, SC, ST, STA, NRI)
|Document verification before the Board for PwD, Defence/PM, STA and NRI candidates
||26.06.2019 (10.00 am)
|Choice filling and depositing the registration fee
|Indicative allotment (based on the choices filled by the candidates till 28.06.2019
|Last date for depositing the registration fee at the website
||30.06.2019 (5.00 pm)
|Last date for choice filling
||01.07.2019 (auto-locking of choices at 11.45 pm)
|Printing of the on-line application form after auto-locking
|Publishing of First round allotment
|Printing of allotment letter, on-line, through website
||06.07.2019 to 09.07.2019
|Reporting by candidates for first round counselling
||06.07.2019 to 09.07.2019 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)
|Joining at the allotted college and appearance before the medical board of the allotted college
||10.07.2019 to 12.07.2019 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)
|Second round of seat allotment
||Between 15.07.2019 and 26.07.2019
|Commencement of classes
|Mop-up round of seat allotment
||Between 04.08.2019 and 08.08.2019
A candidate who does not fill application form will not be eligible for allotment in any round or mop-up round
Deposit of original documents, Demand draft of the prescribed fee and 2 copies of application form along with all relevant documents (self attested) will be held at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
If you have filled application form but have not filled your choices during the notified period, you will not be allotted any seat in the round 1 but will be considered subsequently subject to fulfilling the applicable conditions.
All candidates are required to deposit a non-refundable counselling fee while filling the On-line Application form on 17th June, 2019
For Unreserved Category – Rs. 2000+ applicable transaction charges
For Reserved Category– Rs 1200+ applicable transaction charges
(For SC, ST, ST-STA category candidate of Rajasthan state domicile)
(As well as candidate whose family annual income is less than INR 2.5 lacs)
The counselling fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any future State UG admissions.
All candidates are required to deposit a non-refundable Registration Fee while Choice filling on 26th June, 2019(Fees applicable for MBBS seats only, not applicable for BDS seats)
For Govt. medical colleges – INR 10000 (half for SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates)
For private medical colleges – INR 1.0 lakh
Print and preserve 2 copies of the APPLICATION FORM filled on-line along with the following documents compulsorily with you:
- NEET 2019 Score Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- All mark sheets of Class 11 and Class 12 if passed in more than one attempt
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling on-line application form- (I to XI) – as given under serial 3 under eligibility criteria in the information booklet
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on application form
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable Page 11 of 18
- Bond / Bank Guarantee as per the applicable Proforma
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
NOTE: Candidates will be required to submit this print copy of the application form (duly completed in all respects) at the time of reporting to the SMS Medical College, Jaipur OR allotted medical / dental college (as per direction given by the Admission Board), failing which their candidature shall be rejected / they will be disqualified without any further correspondence.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222